Week 12 Spelling –
- we be keep green tree clean please eat mean read the people
As the spelling words are getting more difficult, please take time to review them at home. This week’s words have the following Spelling
Strategy: All the words have a long e sound, spelled with e, ee, or ea. Thanks for your help! 🙂
Friday is our Veteran’s Day Assembly. Please join us at 9:30 to honor and celebrate our veterans. There will also be an honorary breakfast for veterans and their families from 8:30-9:15. RSVP Mrs. Perryman at 869-0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org by November 8 so we’ll know how many to expect.
Don’t forget! Friday is a Half-day. We dismiss at 12:30.
Upcoming Events –
- Tuesday, Nov. 8 – PTO Meeting @ 6:00pm
- Friday, Nov. 11 – Veteran’s Day Assembly @ 9:30; Half-day, Dismiss @ 12:30
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 – Picture Retakes; Fundraiser Delivered / Pick-up
- Friday, Nov. 18 – Box Tops due for November
- Tuesday, Nov. 22 – Hat Day; Fall Party; TIGER PRIDE @ 2:30
- Wednesday, Nov. 23 – Friday, Nov. 25 – Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday, Dec. 1 – Annual Christmas Program @ 6:30
Check for more classroom information on your child’s teacher’s page of this blog.
If you would like more details about WOHE, check the WOHE parent blog @ http://woheparentblog.wordpress.com/