Week 14 Spelling –
sheep wish dish wash ship chase much chop each such catch sure
As the spelling words are getting more difficult, please take time to review them at home. This week’s words have the following Spelling Strategy: digraphs “sh” and “ch” – a digraph is when two letters combine to make a new sound. Thanks for your help! 🙂
Don’t forget that our Orchard Hills Christmas Program is Thursday, December 1st @ 6:30. The children need to be here by 6:15. Second grade will meet in Ms. Palmer’s room. See you there!!
Upcoming Events –
- Thursday, Dec. 1 – Annual Christmas Program @ 6:30
- Mon, Tues, & Wed, Dec. 12, 13, & 14 – Holiday Shop
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 – Polar Express @ 9:00, TIGER PRIDE @ 10:30, Early Dismiss @12:30
- Thursday, Dec. 22 – Tuesday, Jan. 3 – CHRISTMAS BREAK
- Wednesday, January 4 – Back to School!
If you would like more details about WOHE, check the WOHE parent blog @ http://woheparentblog.wordpress.com/
Have a great week!