Week 15 Spelling – teeth then with than them when wheel what while which mouth whistle
As the spelling words are getting more difficult, please take time to review them at home. This week’s words have the following Spelling Strategy: digraphs “th” and “wh” – a digraph is when two letters combine to make a new sound. Thanks for your help! 🙂
Upcoming Events –
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 – PTO Meeting @ 6:00
- Monday – Friday, Dec. 12th to 16th – Holiday Shop
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 – Polar Express @ 9:00, TIGER PRIDE @ 10:30, Early Dismiss @ 12:30
- Thursday, Dec. 22 – Tuesday, Jan. 3 – CHRISTMAS BREAK – Enjoy!!
- Wednesday, January 4 – Back to School!
If you would like more details about WOHE, check the WOHE parent blog @ http://woheparentblog.wordpress.com/