Week 30 Spelling – liked – baked – chased – closed – named – hoping – using – making – hiding – riding – playing – walked. This week’s words have the following Spelling Strategy: Some words end with the vowel-consonant-e pattern. The final e in these words is dropped before ed or ing is added. Thanks for your help!
FYI: We will be taking a mini-field trip over to the high school on Thursday, May 3 to see Seuss Sayers: a performance of various Dr. Seuss books –The Butter Battle Book, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, and more. We will be boarding the bus PROMPTLY at 8:45; anyone arriving late that day will miss the opportunity to go. We will be back in time for recess and lunch.
Upcoming Events –
- Wednesday, April 25 – TIGER PRIDE @ 2:30
- Friday, April 27 – Half-day, Dismiss @ 12:30
- Wednesday, May 2 – Kindergarten Screening @ WOHE
- Thursday, May 3 – Suess Sayers, @ Willard High School
- Monday, May 14 – FIELD DAY
- Tuesday, May 22 – TIGER PRIDE and LASTDAY of SCHOOL, dismiss @ 12:30
Have a wonderful week!